|Role||Project Lead/Account Manager|
|Blank Canvas office||Perth|
We’re one of Australia’s leading architectural visualisation studios, with teams in Sydney and Perth.
We strive to create emotional connections between people and places yet to be realised through photorealistic imagery and animation.
This means that beyond the faithful representation of beautiful architecture, we seek to convey feelings and moods with every image, to support the marketing and sales objectives of our clients.
We aspire to command a premium for everything we do. To be the most sought after project partner in Australia. To be engaged only on the most iconic projects.
To achieve this we’ll need to add greater strategic, creative and commercial value to our clients than ever before.
So we’re looking for talented people to help realise this vision.
Candidates with a marketing background or creative agency experience will transition well into this role – and would be well placed to help support our evolving vision.
Candidates with exposure to the 3D modelling and CGI workflow would be welcomed but this is not essential.
Are we a match?
You’re passionate, resourceful and self-motivated. You take pride in your work and strive to go the extra mile because good is not good enough.
You have excellent organisation, project management and communication skills, along with strong account management experience and strong financial acumen.
You’re a valuable asset to any organisation, creating measurable value in everything you do.
About the role
A day in the life of this role may include:
- Jumping on the ‘huddle’ – our daily whole of Perth and Sydney team Zoom call to talk about our respective plan of attack/tasks for the day
- Facilitating a project kick-off meeting with a developer client, architects and interior design team – to understand the the design intent and key details for a new project so we can bring it to life in our imagery
- Collating key assets like architectural models, landscaping schedules and furniture and styling packs for the production and creative team to reference
- Sharing a suite of new imagery with a client and explaining our recommendations
- Facilitating a camera angle review session with one of our Creative Leads – to agree on preferred angles for building exteriors, communal amenity shots or interior images
- Having an internal chat about project proposals and budgets
Desired skills, experience and interests
- Demonstrated project management experience – with the ability to deliver projects on time and under budget
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A proactive approach to communication – managing client expectations around timelines and ensuring the creative team has everything they need to keep moving
- An exceptional level of organisation
- Passion for the development sector – architecture and interior design. If you love the work the creative team does you’ll be better placed to understand it, explain it and support its delivery
Required human qualities
- Continuous improvement mindset!
- Interesting in new and emerging technologies
- Self motivated – we want a team of people motivated to do an amazing job because it’s what they’re about
- Flexible and adaptable
- Team player – understanding and embracing your role with the team and workflow
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding time management skills
- Friendly and easygoing
Please forward your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org